Simon finds it so simple at Rockland
Rockland Mere 07900 004953. Watton angler Simon Easthope took 15 fish in a day long session last week. Simon was fishing from the far end of the lake and was using beetles and small cats whiskers.
Rockland Mere 07900 004953. Watton angler Simon Easthope took 15 fish in a day long session last week. Simon was fishing from the far end of the lake and was using beetles and small cats whiskers. Fish can be found around the lake. Buzzers and small cats whiskers have been working extremely well. The lake is in pristine condition with gin clear water.
Narborough Trout Lakes 01760 338005. Has been fishing well with most anglers taking limit bags from Ashford and Meadow lakes. Meadow lake has seen several brown trout taken which have all been returned unharmed. Willow lake saw a nice brace of trout taken which weighed in at 5� and 6�lb respectively. Hares ears, gold head damsels, buzzers and dawl bachs have all scored well over the past week. After the heavy rain the lakes have a slight discolouration but are clearing.
Blackdyke Trout Fishery 07836 777595. Plenty of fish can be seen moving around and rising to hatching buzzers. Floating lines and long leaders matched to small dark flies or buzzers have worked well.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after serious crash
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 4 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 5 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 6 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 7 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 8 'Great relief' as vets rule out foot and mouth disease at Norfolk farm
- 9 Driver died in crash with tractor after misjudging corner on rural road
- 10 Traffic delays after car plunges into underpass in Yarmouth
South Elmham Trout Fishery 07500 703389. The fish are very active moving around the lake taking hatches of buzzers that are occurring. Some good over wintered brown trout have started to show up in the returns along with some sizeable rainbows of 5-6lb. One lake is gin clear while the other has a slight discolouration to it.
Willow Trout Fishery 01986 785392. Nearly all anglers are taking limit bags and several good over wintered fish are coming out. Floating lines, long leaders and small dark flies are working best.