Shipdham aim to make it a double
LUCAS FETTES NORFOLK LEAGUE: Shipdham will look to make it two from two as they make the journey to Old Catton in Division One. Fresh from an opening day eight-wicket win over Kirkley Sports, they will be aiming to inflict a second defeat of the new campaign on Catton, who last out Winterton.
Shipdham will look to make it two from two as they make the journey to Old Catton in Division One.
Fresh from an opening day eight-wicket win over Kirkley Sports, they will be aiming to inflict a second defeat of the new campaign on Catton, who last out Winterton. Great Yarmouth are Winterton's next opponents and they will be in good spirits after a win at Drayton, while Caister will be hoping to keep up their promising form, having beaten Rollesby emphatically on day one. They host Ketteringham Hall, who lost out to Loddon in their opener. In Division Two, Happisburgh make the trip to Overstrand keen to continue where they left off against Rackheath, who they despatched with ease last weekend.
Aylsham's narrow opening victory against Overstrand sets them up nicely for their clash with East Harling, who pipped Civil Service on day one.
Further down the league, Old Buckenham all-rounder Cameron Braan will hope for a performance that lived up to his match-winning efforts against New Buckenham.
You may also want to watch:
His side face a trip to Hingham, who were heavily beaten by Old Catton A in their opening fixture.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer