Sheringham are a Furlong ahead in clash of high-fliers
Sheringham drew level on points with Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves in the Premier Division after a 1-0 win at Walmer Road on Saturday.
Ben Furlong struck the only goal of the game as Sheringham moved up to fourth, still behind Kirkley & Pakefield on goal difference.
Frontrunners Mattishall stretched their lead to four points with a comprehensive 4-1 win at St Andrews.
Andrew Fulcher netted twice, with Connor Delaney and Christian Harbour also on target for the visitors, while Nicky May scored for St Andrews.
Wymondham Town collected their second win of the season as they beat fellow strugglers Wells Town 3-0.
You may also want to watch:
David Ramsbottom hit the target twice, with Luke Rackham also on the scoresheet.
Wroxham Reserves were too strong for North Walsham in a 6-0 drubbing.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
Damian Hilton and Luke Thacker both bagged doubles, while Samuel Harty and Jordan Rocastle completed the rout.
Hempnall continue to struggle after a 2-1 defeat at Spixworth.
Liam Blofeld and Adam Ferguson got the hosts' goals, with James Daniels on target for Hempnall.
Division One leaders Stalham were held to a 1-1 draw by bottom side Watton. Lawrence Cheese netted for Stalham, but Xavier Huckle's goal earned Watton an unlikely point.
Brandon and Hellesdon could not take full advantage as their match ended in a 1-1 draw.
Lloyd Quinton was on target for Hellesdon, who stay third, with Tomas Kukuris scoring for second-placed Brandon.
Poringland Wanderers closed the gap on the top three with a 4-1 win at home to Sprowston Athletic.
Thomas Amis bagged a brace, with Vaughan Stevenson and Matthew Elwin also registering for Wanderers, while Ben Read grabbed Athletic's goal.
Hindringham's second win of the season kept them above Watton at the bottom on goal difference as they recorded a 4-3 triumph at Caister.
Kevin Whittred (2), Asa Saunders and Ian Bulley fired the visitors' goals, with Thomas Rowley, Jack Waitt and Lee Turner scoring for Caister.
Ross Pantry's double guided Horsford to a 2-1 home win against Norwich CEYMS, Ian Bowker replying for the visitors.
Dersingham Rovers moved up to fifth with a 3-2 win at home to Long Stratton.
Trevor Daniels, Chris Jenkins and Adam Seal were on target for Rovers, with Jonathan King and Lee Barrett netting for Long Stratton.
In the Mummery Cup quarter-finals, Reepham Town cruised to a 5-2 success against Beccles with goals from Stephen Drake (2), Kevin Winkworth, Mark Gaskin and Colin Emberley. Anthony Martin and Damon Bensley scored for Beccles.