Shearing on form in Swardeston victory
Ben Shearing hit an unbeaten 68 as Swardeston crushed Fakenham by 10 wickets in the Mid Norfolk Sunday League Challenge Cup last weekend. Alexander Bilham had earlier taken four wickets for Swardeston.
Ben Shearing hit an unbeaten 68 as Swardeston crushed Fakenham by 10 wickets in the Mid Norfolk Sunday League Challenge Cup last weekend. Alexander Bilham had earlier taken four wickets for Swardeston. Anglians racked up 323 at Saxlingham before bowling the hosts out for just 19, while Hardingham beat Great Melton by six wickets. Vauxhall Mallards edged home by one wicket in a tight finish against Norwich.
Challenge Cup semi-final draw: Swardeston v Anglians, Hardingham v Vauxhall Mallards.
Broke Cup semi-final draw: Norwich Bystanders v Ashmanhaugh, Mundford v Brooke. All ties to be played on Sunday, July 4.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos