Setback for Chadwick
CHRIS LAKEY Unlucky Luke Chadwick has suffered an injury setback which could delay his return to the Norwich City first team.
Unlucky Luke Chadwick has suffered an injury setback which could delay his return to the Norwich City first team.
The midfielder has been out of action since his goal-scoring debut in the 3-1 defeat at Ipswich in mid-November when he injured a knee colliding with an advertising board.
The 26-year-old has returned to running, and was expected to be back in full training some time this month, but further problems have been discovered.
You may also want to watch:
“He has got bone bruising because of the bang that happened so badly on his knee,” said manager Peter Grant. “The scar and that is coming on excellent, but he has been put back a few weeks as well now.
“It is not ideal, but it is not the scar or the stitches. It was because he was hit so hard on the bone which makes it so uncomfortable when he does his running. We have had that checked out, but it's a setback for him.”
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk