Send us your photos: iwitness24 users get into the Olympic spirit
Olympic fever seems to have taken a firm hold of the country this weekend, and we want to hear the Olympic stories from the people of Norfolk.
User of iwitness24.co.uk have been sharing their experiences of the Olympics so far, including this photo from a 21st birthday party in Sprowston on Friday night.
With the London 2012 opening ceremony playing in the background, friends of birthday girl Robyn Beatty got together in Blithewood Gardens to celebrate her 21st in style.
A fancy dress party to represent various different Olympic nations were worn and some fun competitions were held as part of the celebrations.
iwitness24 user GordonBurwood submitted some photos from the party, he said: 'They were the neighbours of one of my friends and we got invited along. They had a bouncy castle and a gladiator-style tournament, it was brilliantly organised and it was a nice evening so most of it was outside.'
You may also want to watch:
Fellow iwitness user Jimmyx147 also submitted his photos, from the dressage held at the Olympic Park on Saturday morning.
- Are you going down to Stratford to watch the Olympics or are you holding a local Olympic-themed event? Send us your photos at www.iwitness24.co.uk or send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 10 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman