Schlein to guest for Iversen as King’s Lynn Stars welcome Eastbourne Eagles
Rory Schlein will guest for Niels-Kristian Iversen this evening as King's Lynn welcome Eastbourne.
The Stars' red-hot number one is riding in a Danish League fixture and is unavailable to compete in Lynn's rearranged Elite League clash.
Norfolk Arena chief Buster Chapman said of Belle Vue's Schlein: 'With seven other Elite league teams riding on the same night, finding a guest was tough but thankfully Rory was available, and I'm sure he'll do a sterling job as he did at Coventry earlier in the season.'
Lynn, sixth, have been boosted by the return of World Under-21 champion Maciej Janowski who missed their 46-44 victory over Peterborough last week.
Third-placed Eastbourne, who currently hold a play-off position, will be without Lukas Dryml for the meeting. The Eagles will operate rider replacement for the Czech Republic international. Gates open at 6pm with parade at 7.30pm. Tapes up are at 7.45pm.
King's Lynn: 1 Rory Schlein (guest), 2 Ulrich Ostergaard, 3 Maciej Janowski, 4 Mads Korneliussen, 5 Daniel Nermark, 6 Kevin Wolbert, 7 Mateusz Szczepaniak
Eastbourne: 1 Joonas Kylmakorpi, 2 Rider/replacement, 3 Simon Gustafsson, 4 Cameron Woodward, 5 Lewis Bridger, 6 Denis Gizatullin, 7 Timo Lahti.
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 3 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 6 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
- 7 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 8 Organisers of Norfolk festival 'gutted' after cancelling due to fire risk
- 9 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search
- 10 Dental woes worsen as town's troubled surgery closes permanently