Ryman North: Wroxham 1 Brentwood 1
Wroxham and Brentwood Town had to settle for a point apiece as goals from Remy Gordon and Tom Richardson ensured a share of the spoils at Trafford Park.
Stewart Larter's men will be happy to come away from the game with a point, with a Brentwood side brimming with confidence testing the defensive steel of Wroxham for most of the second period.
The hosts made a confident start to proceedings as Christy Finch found space down the left to fire across for Jack Garrod, who blazed his effort over when free from eight yards.
Elliot Pride tipped over Daryl Robson's 25-yard volley in style, with Ben Price denying Richardson with a superb block when the striker was through on goal on 20 minutes, before a quick Wroxham break gave the hosts the lead on 27 minutes.
Danny White won the ball 30 yards from goal before finding Finch, the striker laying in Remy Gordon who took a touch before firing past Bowles for 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Brentwood began to really crank up the pressure on the hour. Bantick tested Pride twice with two smart efforts, before the winger delivered a superb corner on 65 minutes to find Richardson waiting, the striker nodding past Pride, off the bar and in despite Price's best efforts on the line.
The visitors were in the ascendancy as the game ticked towards full-time but both had to settle for a point.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
Wroxham: Pride, Taylor, Price, Hinton, Howell, Halliday, Garrod (Imrie 86), White (King 78), Forshaw, Finch, Gordon. Subs not used: Guyton, Rust
Brentwood: Bowles, Gardner, Baucutt, Stokes, O'Rawe, Rees, Love, Robson, Stanley (McFarlane 86), Richardson, Bantick (Milner 78). Subs not used: Mbulu, Rooke, Cole
Referee: Richard Hart