Ryman North: Crunch clash for Wroxham, as Dereham travel to Barkingside
- Credit: IAN BURT
The survival situation looks simple for Wroxham this afternoon.
Win at Romford on the final day of the Ryman North season and they remain out of the bottom three.
Lose and Waltham Abbey will move above them with a win or a draw at home against relegated Redbridge.
A reprieve from the drop still looks possible for the team which finishes third from bottom but Damian Hilton's side will not have to worry about that if they can improve upon their 1-1 home draw with Romford in December.
Performing better than in Tuesday night's 4-0 loss to play-off qualifiers Cray Wanderers at Trafford Park would be a good start.
You may also want to watch:
Dereham conclude their season after a busy midweek.
Luke Tuttle scored four as Great Wakering Rovers were thrashed 5-1 at Aldiss Park on Tuesday night, followed by a 2-0 home loss to Aveley on Thursday.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
The Magpies travel to already relegated Barkingside looking to finish their campaign on a high and needing a win to cling on to seventh place, with three teams also on 74 points and looking to leapfrog Matt Henman's team on the final day.
Barkingside proved a tough nut to crack in December, with Dereham winning 2-1 at home.