Rutherford century inspires Necton
David Rutherford scored a century for Necton as they beat Gooderstone A in Division Five.There were also wins in Division Five for Dereham B and Wisbech C.
David Rutherford scored a century for Necton as they beat Gooderstone A in Division Five.
There were also wins in Division Five for Dereham B and Wisbech C.
Thetford stay top of Division One after their 91-run win at Northwold. Northwold's Dave English took five for 20 in Thetford's 181 for eight, but Northwold were rolled out for just 90.
Karl Barber scored 65 as Grimston beat Fosters by a massive 126-run margin, while Tom Ware took five for 17 as Castle Acre won their first game of the season, beating Stow A by six wickets.
Teenager Lee Hoggett top scored with 42 for Dereham A as they beat Mundford A by 68 runs.
In Division Two, Snettisham continued their fine start to the season with a 175-run win at Swaffham A. Youngster Ryan Twiddy scored 73 for Snettisham and Trevor Wright took five wickets.
- 1 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 4 'I can't stop Western Link work starting in my woodland'
- 5 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 6 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 7 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 8 One in four patients ignored health conditions after failing to see GP
- 9 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 10 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
David Bek hit 74 in Springwood's tight two-wicket victory at home to Sheringham A, while Paul Rockcliff fired 50 to help Leverington to a seven-wicket win at Sandringham.
Nathan Raines returned figures of seven for 10 for Swanton Morley as Gooderstone were bowled out for just 34. Earlier, Paul Fuller (71) had top scored in Swanton Morley's 181 for eight.
In Division Three, Upwell's Wayne Stimpson took six for 29 but his side still lost by one wicket against Bircham, while Beetley's James Perkins claimed a five-wicket haul in their six-run win against Holt.
Scott Richardson (71no) and Danny Phelps (54) helped Thetford A overcome Thornham by 142 runs.
The Division Four basement clash between Denver and Hockwold saw Denver triumph, with J Black hitting 65.
G Harwood made an unbeaten 75 for Narborough A, but they still lost by seven wickets at King's Lynn, for whom Paul Reed scored 54.
Dean Hinchcliffe's innings of 67 helped Grimston A to a 139-run win at Snettisham A.