Date revealed for when Run Norwich 2019 entries open
- Credit: Archant
Entries for Run Norwich 2019 will open next week.
A two-day priority entry window, for those who wish to fundraise for an official race charity, opens on Tuesday, January 22, with general entry for affiliated and unaffiliated runners to open on Thursday, January 24, at 9am.
Anyone over the age of 16 is eligible to enter with general entry places costing £24 (affiliated to UK Athletics Club) or £26 (unaffiliated).
Last year saw the event sell out in a matter of weeks with a record 7,000 entries, and demand for places is expected to be equally high for the 2019 race, which takes place on Sunday, July 21 - two weeks earlier than the three previous years.
Anyone who wishes to run for one of the official race charities - CSF, The Nancy Oldfield Trust or Headway - Norfolk & Waveney - can enter two days earlier if they commit to raising a minimum of £100 for their chosen charity.
You may also want to watch:
The 10K race is for runners of all abilities, so whatever your level of experience, entries are welcome.
Visit www.runnorwich.co.uk for more information.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 4 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 8 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 9 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance