Rivals aim to break ducks
Yarmouth and Kirkley & Pakefield will both be hoping to get their first Ridgeons League points of the season tonight. The pair occupy the bottom places in the early Premier Division table after defeats in their opening two games.
Yarmouth, who have already shipped eight goals, face a tough trip to newly-promoted Diss, who have four points from six and are one of only two sides not to concede a goal.
K&P are at home against fellow strugglers Walsham-le-Willows, who followed two league defeats with an FA Cup win over Thetford on Friday.
Norwich United are back at Plantation Park, against Dereham, and will have Jon Lovelock back in their defence, although there is a doubt over right winger Lee Hunter.
Gorleston are in action in the FA Cup after their extra preliminary round draw at Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 9 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland