Rivals aim to break ducks
Yarmouth and Kirkley & Pakefield will both be hoping to get their first Ridgeons League points of the season tonight. The pair occupy the bottom places in the early Premier Division table after defeats in their opening two games.
Yarmouth, who have already shipped eight goals, face a tough trip to newly-promoted Diss, who have four points from six and are one of only two sides not to concede a goal.
K&P are at home against fellow strugglers Walsham-le-Willows, who followed two league defeats with an FA Cup win over Thetford on Friday.
Norwich United are back at Plantation Park, against Dereham, and will have Jon Lovelock back in their defence, although there is a doubt over right winger Lee Hunter.
Gorleston are in action in the FA Cup after their extra preliminary round draw at Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace