Revised British semi-final line up at King's Lynn
Former King's Lynn racer Chris Mills has been drafted in for tonight's British semi-final at the Norfolk Arena.Mills and Rye House youngster Luke Bowen replace Paul Hurry and James Grieves who have withdrawn due to sickness and injury respectively.
Former King's Lynn racer Chris Mills has been drafted in for tonight's British semi final at the Norfolk Arena.
Mills and Rye House youngster Luke Bowen replace Paul Hurry and James Grieves who have withdrawn due to sickness and injury respectively.
Only eight riders qualify from the 16-man field for next month's final at Wolverhampton with the country's best competing for the national title and British GP wildcard spot.
Grand prix ace and reigning champion Chris Harris heads a cast list featuring past and present British U21 champions in the shape of Lewis Bridger and current Lynn ace Joe Haines if the youngster recovers from his broken collarbone injury.
You may also want to watch:
Parade 7.30pm. First race 7.45pm.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
The 16-rider field will contest 20 straight heats with run offs for any remaining qualifying places.
Admission prices: Adults �15, concessions �12, juniors (aged 12 to 15) �5 and free entry for children aged 11 and under. Grandstand seats cost an additional �2 per person.
Revised line up: 1 Lee Richardson, 2 Chris Harris, 3 Simon Stead, 4 Lewis Bridger, 5 Chris Mills, 6 Paul Clews, 7 Leigh Lanham, 8 Adam Roynan, 9 Chris Schramm, 10 Joe Haines, 11 Ben Wilson, 12 Luke Bowen, 13 Chris Neath, 14 Jason King, 15 Carl Wilkinson, 16 Edward Kennett.