Ray gets the best out of Frog Hall
South Elmham Lakes 07500 703389. Catch of the week went to Ray Parry, who returned 15 brownies. The biggest was 8lb and all were caught at the west end of Frog Hall lake. Andy Lincoln also did well, bagging his limit and returning a 5.2lb rainbow. Both lakes are clear and the first signs of spring growth are appearing in the margins.
Blackdyke trout fishery 07525730447. Several of the larger resident rainbows have been caught over the last week, all over 5lb and returned safely.
Best flies have been black and green lures such as montanas, cats whiskers and damsels fished slow on a floating line.
Christopher Speed caught his best ever rainbow, a nice fish of 4lb 13oz.
Willow trout fishery 01986 785392. It's limits bags all round at Willow. There are short rises occurring in the warmer days. Best flies have been dark goldheads, hares ears and buzzers.
You may also want to watch:
Narborough trout lakes 01760 338005. Most anglers are taking limit bags. Over the last couple of days the fish have been close to the surface even taking flies off the surface. By far the best method has been buzzers fished static or with a slow retrieve.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 4 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47