Ray gets the best out of Frog Hall
South Elmham Lakes 07500 703389. Catch of the week went to Ray Parry, who returned 15 brownies. The biggest was 8lb and all were caught at the west end of Frog Hall lake. Andy Lincoln also did well, bagging his limit and returning a 5.2lb rainbow. Both lakes are clear and the first signs of spring growth are appearing in the margins.
Blackdyke trout fishery 07525730447. Several of the larger resident rainbows have been caught over the last week, all over 5lb and returned safely.
Best flies have been black and green lures such as montanas, cats whiskers and damsels fished slow on a floating line.
Christopher Speed caught his best ever rainbow, a nice fish of 4lb 13oz.
Willow trout fishery 01986 785392. It's limits bags all round at Willow. There are short rises occurring in the warmer days. Best flies have been dark goldheads, hares ears and buzzers.
You may also want to watch:
Narborough trout lakes 01760 338005. Most anglers are taking limit bags. Over the last couple of days the fish have been close to the surface even taking flies off the surface. By far the best method has been buzzers fished static or with a slow retrieve.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 5 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules