Racer and TV presenter Guy Martin shows off new haircut
TV presenter and motorcycle racer Guy Martin showed off his new haircut when he took part as a star guest in the annual Dirt Quake event in King's Lynn.
The champion rider, who presents Speed with Guy Martin on Channel 4, appeared without his trademark long and bushy hair at Adrian Flux Arena in Saddlebow Road on Saturday.
He joined riders from around the world at the fourth annual Dirt Quake event, where motor bikes including Harley Davidsons and classic Triumphs raced on the arena's oval circuit with scooters and tiny monkey bikes.
The 33-year-old took part in the event for the first time last year riding a Harley chopper, and said it was one of the highlights of the year for alternative biking.
The racer, who has 15 Isle of Man TT podium finishes to his name, said: 'For me, it's what motorbiking's all about - cool motorbikes, different, not conformist.
You may also want to watch:
'There's people racing around on twenty quid motorbikes. I'm sure some people would pay for some of these bikes to be taken away, and they come out and race them.'
The track normally hosts speedway meetings and stock car events.
- 1 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 2 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch