Racer and TV presenter Guy Martin shows off new haircut
TV presenter and motorcycle racer Guy Martin showed off his new haircut when he took part as a star guest in the annual Dirt Quake event in King's Lynn.
The champion rider, who presents Speed with Guy Martin on Channel 4, appeared without his trademark long and bushy hair at Adrian Flux Arena in Saddlebow Road on Saturday.
He joined riders from around the world at the fourth annual Dirt Quake event, where motor bikes including Harley Davidsons and classic Triumphs raced on the arena's oval circuit with scooters and tiny monkey bikes.
The 33-year-old took part in the event for the first time last year riding a Harley chopper, and said it was one of the highlights of the year for alternative biking.
The racer, who has 15 Isle of Man TT podium finishes to his name, said: 'For me, it's what motorbiking's all about - cool motorbikes, different, not conformist.
You may also want to watch:
'There's people racing around on twenty quid motorbikes. I'm sure some people would pay for some of these bikes to be taken away, and they come out and race them.'
The track normally hosts speedway meetings and stock car events.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 5 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 6 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car