Quality win for Norwich boxer Nathan Dale
Norwich's Nathan Dale made it six wins out of six after arguably his bets performance as a professional.
The 21-year-old welterweight was a convincing 40-35 points winner over tough Lithuanian Andrej Cepur at Grays, in Essex.
Dale had his more experienced opponent on the canvas in the opening round and dominated throughout - just reward, said trainer Graham Everett, for a gruelling dedication to the sport.
'He trains full-time, seven days a week,' said Everett. 'There is nothing part-time about him - he is in it for the long haul.
'He starts work at a supermarket at 4am doing shopping orders, he finishes there around 9am or 10am then comes straight to the gym and works with me, then he goes out for a run in the evening and then goes to bed early.'
You may also want to watch:
The loyalty bonus points came during a display that left Everett, and the crowd, hugely impressed.
Everett said: 'He dropped him in the first round, and the lad is a difficult fighter, really tough and dangerous.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
'There were a lot of people who left there talking about Nathan's performance - he looked absolute quality.