Pudney moving from Mundesley to Hunstanton
- Credit: Getty Images
Ryan Pudney is bidding farewell to Mundesley after almost seven years' service.
The club's golf operations manager is moving 50 miles along the coast to take up the position of general manager at Hunstanton.
Pudney, an active member of the PGA, said he he would be leaving Mundesley with many happy memories.
'Mundesley is an excellent club to be a member of, both for its friendly welcome and for the relaxing atmosphere in which to play golf,' he commented
Donald Stuart, chairman at Mundesley, paid tribute to Pudney, adding: 'We have benefited enormously from his enthusiasm, good golf counsel and encouragement to new, ever present, young and aspiring golfers. We wish him well and know he will be successful and trust going forward he will be a frequent visitor to our club.'
You may also want to watch:
Ryan will support the club in finding his replacement before he joins up with his new team at Hunstanton.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van