Promotion joy for Lakeside
The destination of this year's Norfolk CIBA Division One title remains unresolved.Acle A beat Pinewood Park A at home by 111 shots to 53, with Tony Dunton's rink winning 33-11.
The destination of this year's Norfolk CIBA Division One title remains unresolved.
Acle A beat Pinewood Park A at home by 111 shots to 53, with Tony Dunton's rink winning 33-11.
Meanwhile, North Walsham A travelled to Browston A and won 118 -63, Ian Wones rink top scoring 43-17. The other match played in Division One saw Wymondham A beat Gallow A at home 84-69�. Following these results Browston A are relegated to Division Two.
Lakeside A replace them in the top division after they beat Diss A 93- 63. Lynnsport beat Acle B at home 84-65 and Roundwood A won away at County Arts B by 96-60.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Three, league leaders Shotford A strengthened the position at the top by beating Wymondham B at home by 82 shots to 65.
Brecks A moved into second place after their win away at relegated North Walsham B by 90 shots to 76.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
Old Hall kept up their promotion chances after they won at home to Dereham A 91-66.
The only match played in Division Four saw Pinewood Park move into second place after they beat Diss B at home 94-67.
Division Five champions Browston B travelled to Pentney B and won 80 -70. This result means that Dereham B are now promoted to Division Four.
The final match of the weekend saw Great Yarmouth B win at home to Lakeside C by 93 shots to 75, the top rink being that at R Alborne for Great Yarmouth with a 26-16 score.
In the latest match in the Norfolk CIBA Top Ten League Acle IBC beat Pinewood Park by 73 shots to 69.
This means that Pinewood Park must take all seven points from their final match against the Brecks IBC to deny Acle the league title.