Premiership Riders’ Championship challenge for Lynn’s Thomas Jorgensen and Robert Lambert
- Credit: Ian Burt
In-form Thomas Jorgensen is out to impress in tonight's Premiership Riders' Championship (7.30).
Jorgensen is set for one of the biggest meetings of his career as he represents King's Lynn alongside Robert Lambert at the National Speedway Stadium in Manchester.
The Danish flyer is high on confidence after scoring 9+2 points in Wednesday's narrow home defeat to Rye House in the Stars' final meeting of the campaign. And despite facing tough competition against a star-studded field featuring the top two riders from all eight Premiership clubs, he is optimistic he can rise to the challenge.
'I'll just try to treat it like any other meeting,' Jorgensen said. 'It's top riders there, but it's a track I like and where I did well with King's Lynn, so I'll have a decent idea what set-up to use and I'll try to do my best.
'It's nice to get the chance to ride in a meeting like this.
You may also want to watch:
'I know I have the speed, and if I can get out the starts it will make my life a lot easier.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car