Plenty to suit all tastes at Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Great Yarmouth Stadium hosts a meeting with a mix of discplines tonight.
The programme includes 'wreck or win' Bangers, the 'stars of the future' that are the Junior Rods and the 'open-wheeled action' of the Mini Super Twos, with a Banger–Caravan Demolition Derby thrown in for good measure.
The Bangers racers will compete in a 'back to basics' specification, with no Honda-powered cars, Focuses or Mondeos. Norfolk drivers include Michael Kent, whilst Suffolk is represented by Craig Thurlow.
The Junior Rods will be competing in round four of the Dolphin Travel Super Series. Top local drivers Perry Cooke series leader Ellis Skoyles will appear with Caine Silk, George Baker and Reece Legrice.
Completing the classes of racing for the night are the Mini Super Twos Formula while the Banger-Caravan Demolition concludes the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
Racing starts at 7.30pm with the turnstiles opening at 6.30pm.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed