Photo gallery: National League: King’s Lynn Young Stars 52, Mildenhall Fen Tigers 40
- Credit: IAN BURT
Teenage sensation Robert Lambert delivered another mesmerising display as the King's Lynn Young Stars beat Mildenhall Fen Tigers last night.
The 15-year-old, being tipped as a future world champion, bagged a 21-point maximum to seal a 52-40 National League triumph for the hosts.
Just as it looked like he might be beaten in heat 11, Lambert stormed past Josh Bates and Lewis Blackbird - who scored 11 from a possible 12 - to keep up his phenomenal Norfolk Arena record.
Young Stars (number of rides): Worrall 3+2 (4), Rose 9+1 (4), Mallett 6 (4), Waldron 2+1 (3), Kerr 8+2 (5), Hazelden 3+1 (3), Lambert 21 (7)
Mildenhall: Blackbird (Guest) 11 (4), Bates 12+1 (6), Armstrong 6+2 (4), Halsey 6+1 (5), Stoneman 3+1 (7), Bailey 2 (4)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park