Photo gallery: National League: King’s Lynn Young Stars 52, Mildenhall Fen Tigers 40
- Credit: IAN BURT
Teenage sensation Robert Lambert delivered another mesmerising display as the King's Lynn Young Stars beat Mildenhall Fen Tigers last night.
The 15-year-old, being tipped as a future world champion, bagged a 21-point maximum to seal a 52-40 National League triumph for the hosts.
Just as it looked like he might be beaten in heat 11, Lambert stormed past Josh Bates and Lewis Blackbird - who scored 11 from a possible 12 - to keep up his phenomenal Norfolk Arena record.
Young Stars (number of rides): Worrall 3+2 (4), Rose 9+1 (4), Mallett 6 (4), Waldron 2+1 (3), Kerr 8+2 (5), Hazelden 3+1 (3), Lambert 21 (7)
Mildenhall: Blackbird (Guest) 11 (4), Bates 12+1 (6), Armstrong 6+2 (4), Halsey 6+1 (5), Stoneman 3+1 (7), Bailey 2 (4)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon