Photo Gallery: King’s Lynn Town’s players feel the burn at Heros Gym
- Credit: Matthew Usher
King's Lynn Town's players got the chance to enjoy some knockout action of another kind on Saturday at Heros Gym.
Gary Setchell's side, who haven't played since their brave FA Trophy run came to an end on January 12, were without a game at the weekend after their trip to Coalville Town fell foul of the weather.
So the Linnets boss got his squad together for a punishing workout at the popular centre on the town's Hardwick Industrial Estate.
The Walks' chief said: 'The lads did a circuit which worked their fitness and agility before doing some weights and a bit of running on the treadmill. They also did some pad work, which was a bit different, and everyone got something out of it. The lads really enjoyed it, even though they were worked really hard, and got a good sweat on. We'd definitely go back as it was a worthwhile session.'
Setchell, who also saw striker Russell Dunkley continue his rehabilitation from a hamstring injury on Saturday, thanked the gym's Ben Tansley and Taz Taylor for their efforts in helping Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing