Photo gallery: King’s Lynn Town extend a real suite deal with Reeds Homestore
- Credit: IAN BURT
King's Lynn Town yesterday announced Reeds Homestore will continue as the club's 'top-tier' sponsor for the forthcoming season.
Reeds of Downham Market and Ely decided to take up the option of continuing their support into a second campaign.
Linnets chairman Buster Chapman said: 'We are delighted that Reeds Homestore is sponsoring us again. It has been fantastic working with them over the last year and we look forward to another great season with them.'
The firm will have their name on Lynn's shirts as well as, among other things, offering fans a range of special discounts.
'All of our staff will be right behind Lynn as they step up to the challenges of the Evo-Stik Premier Division,' said Reeds' owner and managing director, Jim Carlile.
You may also want to watch:
Lynn visit St Neots Town for their latest friendly tonight.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards