One firm of opticians takes over from another as sponsor of Norfolk Alliance
- Credit: Archant
The Norfolk Cricket Alliance has a new sponsor for the 2017 season - with one prominent local opticians having taken over from another.
The new backers are Cecil Amey, who have replaced Dipple and Conway and will be supporting the league for the next three years.
Cecil Amey, who have eight practices across Norfolk and Suffolk, see their teaming-up with the Alliance as a 'perfect fit' and say they are proud to be supporting the sport.
CEO Robert Amey, a keen cricketer and fan of the game, said: 'We are hugely excited to be part of the Alliance and look forward to attending many games over the season as well as meeting players and teams at the annual presentation awards later in the year. All we need now is some sunshine!'
The Alliance committee have placed on record their thanks to Dipple and Conway for their support over the past three years. The new season gets under way on April 29.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp