One big rink win is enough for leaders
Despite only winning on one rink Shotford A remain top of Division Three of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League.
With their rink skipped by David Riches leading the way with a 29-10 score they beat Dereham A at home by 75 shots to 69.
Norfolk BC B are now just � point behind after they beat Old Hall by 86 shots to 66, Kenny Read's rink top scored for them 35-9. Acle C moved up to third place following their home win against Browston B by 89 shots to 80, despite David Hancock's Browston rink winning 32- 10.
Runaway leaders of Division Four, North Walsham lost their first game of the season away at County Arts C by 81 shots to 71. With the County Arts rink skipped by Brian Nicholls winning 32-8, Arts are now second in the table.
Diss B continued their recent run of good form with a win at Great Yarmouth A by 86 shots to 76. Top rink honours were shared by the Yarmouth rink skipped by Derek Green (21-14) and the Diss rink of Colin Manning (22-15).
You may also want to watch:
Division Five, leaders Gallow B lost their 100 per cent record after they drew 77 shots apiece away at Brecks B, the home rink skipped by Steve Davey winning 31-13. New leaders are Dereham B after they won at home to Roundwood B by 91 shots to 78, Tom Gardener's rink for the home team top scoring 34-17.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 9 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region