Nutcracker banger racing promises some sweet entertainment at Norfolk Arena
Stock Car and Banger Racing returns to the Norfolk Arena on Sunday (1pm) for the annual 'Nutcracker', which features Unlimited Bangers – which will also be in action in Pre 70 races.
Action also comes from the 1500cc Bangers, who will be contesting their National Championship and the 1300cc Stock Cars.
The Unlimited Banger entry includes national points champion Dave Vincent (Brandon), Deane Mayes (North Walsham), Davey Cox (Swaffham), Mo Crowson, Kevin McClagish, Nathan and Nicky Young, Steve Hemmings (All Wisbech), Richard Easter (Fakenham) and Ashley Bell.
Over 50 Unlimited Bangers are booked in for action.
Also in action are the 1500cc Bangers who are contesting their National Championship. Daniel Latham (Diss) defends the title that he won last year.
You may also want to watch:
Local drivers who have qualified for the big race include Sean Haller (Fakenham), Terry Garrod (Swaffham), Jami Childerhouse, Jason Farthing and Ashley Watkinson (Lynn).
Completing the action are the 1300 Stock Cars where Chris Masters (Hunstanton) and Liam Easter (Swaffham) are among the entry.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146