NR F1 Podcast: It was like Super Mario Kart – Hamilton flies, Vettel flaps and Romain bins it again
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a breeding ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – reviews the 2018 French Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Welcome back France! Next time we hope everyone gets into the circuit…
The 2018 French Grand Prix returned, Paul Ricard showed off its splendid stripes and the French drivers on the F1 grid were clearly a little eager to impress - all of which meant the weekend was far from short of talking points.
Edition 223 of The NR F1 Podcast sees Michael Bailey joined by Steve Rust, Melissa Rowlands and Stewart Muller to discuss all that, alongside plenty of fallout from what could yet prove a crucial weekend in this year's championship.
Fernando Alon-slow, Max Verstappen back on form and Sebastian Vettel with another slip up - and top recovery drive - and we haven't even mentioned Romain Grosjean yet. It's all here alongside the crew's Of The Weekend Awards and thoughts on the Austrian Grand Prix, as Formula 1 tucks into the second of a three-race triple header.
And if you want to hear more from where this came from, just scoot over to The NR F1 Podcast on Patreon for all the details.
You may also want to watch:
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest F1 action out across the world.
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows Formula 1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
This is the podcast's seventh season of action and has previously reviewed the British Grand Prix from the start-finish straight at Silverstone, interviewed Norwich City sporting director and F1 fan Stuart Webber and chewed the F1 cud with former BBC F1 host Jake Humphrey.
You can subscribe to The NR F1 Podcast on iTunes, subscribe to The NR F1 Podcast on audioboom or get the latest NR F1 Podcast editions on your podcast player of choice – to make sure you catch every edition as soon as it is released.