NR F1 Podcast: 2017 British Grand Prix – Hamilton’s quadruple is on, but he’s no Jenson
- Credit: Archant
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a training ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – brings you its 2017 British Formula 1 Grand Prix preview.
A home grand prix! What better time for Lewis Hamilton to get his F1 world championship challenge back on track?
Edition 182 of The NR F1 Podcast discusses the Mercedes man's bid for a fourth British Grand Prix win on the bounce, a record-equalling fifth chequered flag at his home race and the pod's chance to take in some live Formula 1 action.
But it is far from a Lewis love-in as the crew also tackle Silverstone's future fate, plans for Norfolk to step in and tucks into some of the latest F1 news as the calendar tackles back to back races.
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest F1 action out across the world.
You may also want to watch:
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows Formula 1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
The pod's recent activity also includes their review of the latest F1 news, interviewing Norwich City sporting director and F1 fan Stuart Webber, plus their forthcoming predictions of what might happen at Silverstone.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named