Norwich United will try to bounce back from FA Cup exit against Haringey Borough
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Norwich United will attempt to avoid an FA Cup hangover when they return to league action.
The Planters' sensational start to the 2016/17 campaign – their first in the Ryman League – was halted on Saturday when they exited the cup by losing 2-1 at home to same-level Histon.
But another victory this afternoon, at home to Haringey Borough, would keep things more than moving in the right direction at Plantation Park.
Steve Eastaugh's side have won two from two in Division One North as they continue to enjoy the positivity surrounding their summer promotion.
However, Borough will present a tough test, having comfortably dispatched Dereham Town on the opening day.
You may also want to watch:
United are one of six sides in the 24-team standings to possess an early-season 100pc record and have conceded only one goal in their two matches so far – where they have scored five goals, proving they can cope with the summer exit of talismanic striker Matt Blake.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 7 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 8 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 9 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 10 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn