Big game at the bottom as Norwich United face Cheshunt
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Norwich United host Cheshunt in what could be prove to be a significant game at the bottom of the table.
The Planters sit six points and two places above their opponents, but the Ambers have moved quickly to snap up new manager Craig Edwards after he spent less than a month at Ware.
Edwards has already signed Boreham Wood winger Sorba Thomas on loan as he looks to halt a run of seven consecutive defeats which has seen the Ambers slip to the bottom of the table.
The Planters will be looking to extend their run of five games unbeaten following late equalisers in their last two games, at home to Mildenhall Town and away at AFC Sudbury.
That undefeated run was started with a 4-3 victory over Canvey Island and Liam Jackson will be presented with the Bostik League North Division performance of the month for his four goals in that victory.
You may also want to watch:
Third-placed Dereham Town, unbeaten in their last four games, are at Hertford.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church