Cushion’s clean sweep helps Woodside Peelers jopin Spireites at the top
- Credit: Archant
Woodside Peelers joined Spireites at the top of the Handicap Snooker Division One on 118 points after beating Broadland A 9-3 with Paul Cushion winning 3-0.
Spireites drew with third-placed Woodside C 6-6, who went on to defeat Broadland C 7-5, giving them 117 points.
Leaders Woodside Whirlwinds triumphed 10-2 over Broadland B in the Second Division and St Philips C beat second-placed Woodside A 9-3 in the only two matches completed.
In the First Division Open Snooker League, second-placed Broadland A beat St Philips A 7-2 and are three points behind leaders Woodside Warriors, who did not play. Spireites A beat third-placed Spireites C 7-2 and Woodside Rockets defeated St Philips A
You may also want to watch:
Leaders Woodside Dragons beat Attleborough 8-1 and second-placed Woodside Wizards 5-4 to become champions of the Second Division. Broadland Bandits defeated Gothic 6-3.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'