Cushion’s clean sweep helps Woodside Peelers jopin Spireites at the top
- Credit: Archant
Woodside Peelers joined Spireites at the top of the Handicap Snooker Division One on 118 points after beating Broadland A 9-3 with Paul Cushion winning 3-0.
Spireites drew with third-placed Woodside C 6-6, who went on to defeat Broadland C 7-5, giving them 117 points.
Leaders Woodside Whirlwinds triumphed 10-2 over Broadland B in the Second Division and St Philips C beat second-placed Woodside A 9-3 in the only two matches completed.
In the First Division Open Snooker League, second-placed Broadland A beat St Philips A 7-2 and are three points behind leaders Woodside Warriors, who did not play. Spireites A beat third-placed Spireites C 7-2 and Woodside Rockets defeated St Philips A
You may also want to watch:
Leaders Woodside Dragons beat Attleborough 8-1 and second-placed Woodside Wizards 5-4 to become champions of the Second Division. Broadland Bandits defeated Gothic 6-3.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars