Norwich look to take positives from narrow Diss defeat into Campion clash
- Credit: Archant
Norwich make their penultimate away trip of the season to Romford to play Campion.
Their lengthy injury list still includes JC Brown, Stuart Seppings, Si Darby, Jordan Tucker and so the team looks very similar to the one that played in last week's 24-20 home loss to Diss in the Norfolk Senior Cup with just Chris Drohan unavailable and his replacement yet to be decided.
Norwich were pleased with their second half performance against Diss but were left to regret that they left themselves with just too much to do to overhaul their visitors.
Campion are always tough opponents on home territory, having beaten both of the leading two sides, Diss and Chelmsford, there this season so Norwich know they are in for a tough battle.
The Campion forwards, particularly their back row, functioned well at Norwich earlier in the season when they won 22-15.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Jonny O'Brien said: 'I'm looking for the team to play like they did in the second half against Diss last week which would give us a great chance.
'We need that self belief and a desire to keep the ball flowing. It's an important league game that we need to win if we are to achieve the goal that we set ourselves at the start of the season of a top four finish.'
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Norwich are currently fifth.