Your chance to rate the performances of the Norwich City players following an entertaining 1-1 draw with Hull
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have stretched their unbeaten run to eight matches, thanks to Nelson Oliveira's late equaliser snatching a 1-1 draw against Hull City.
The late goal sparked wild celebrations at Carrow Road, with goalkeeper Angus Gunn sprinting the length of the pitch to join in and head coach Daniel Farke getting a ticking off from the referee for celebrating on the pitch.
The Tigers had taken the lead in the 29th minute after Nouha Dicko finished a counter-attack but were reduced to 10 men in the 57th minute after David Meyler picked up a second booking.
City fought to the death to get their point, despite Alex Tettey and Josh Murphy being added to the injury list ahead of the game.
That brought Harrison Reed and Yanic Wildschut back into the starting line-up, with the fit-again Mario Vrancic replacing Wes Hoolahan.
You may also want to watch:
Oliveira and Marco Stiepermann were only fit enough for a place on the bench but it was the latter's throw, flicked on by Cameron Jerome, which allowed the former to flick home the vital equaliser.
• Which players impressed you during the game? Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 8 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 9 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 10 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze