Win three pairs of VIP tickets to Norwich v Bolton in the Premier League with Anglian Home Improvements
To celebrate the start of 2012 and Norwich-based Anglian Home Improvements' 46th anniversary, the EDP and Evening News have three pairs of VIP tickets to see the Canaries against Bolton Wanderers on Saturday February 4.
The three pairs of tickets are for VIP seats in Anglian Home Improvements corporate box at Carrow Road and include complementary food and drink. There is an opportunity for a private tour of the ground before the game, and for two of the lucky winners to present the Anglian Home Improvements 'Man of the Match' award pitch side at the end of the game!
As part of Anglian's 46 anniversary celebrations and to affirm its commitment to greening Britain's homes, Anglian Home Improvements has set a goal for 2012 by working to promote it's EcoHome concept and has a variety of products to make the home a more energy efficient, greener place to live ranging from solar products to windows, doors, and rooftrim.
Extending the living areas into the garden for that extra space is an Anglian speciality, so for all conservatory and garage extensions Anglian offers an ideal solution for the environmentally conscious.
Anglian Home Improvements are encouraging all homeowners to show their inefficient windows and doors the 'red card' by visiting www.anglianhome.co.uk to find out more about greening your home and to take advantage of their current Half Price House Proud amazing offers.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of one of three pairs of tickets, answer the following question correctly -
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
To win a pair of tickets all you have to do is tell us what anniversary is Norwich-based Anglian Home Improvements celebrating this year?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Monday January 30. Entrants must be 18 or over. Travel expenses are not included. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.