Who could be on Norwich City’s transfer hit-list this summer?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Alex Neil has made it clear who will be leaving Carrow Road – but who will he bring in?
The City boss will be inundated with agents pushing their clients' cases, and hoping for a cut of the Premier League promotion pot of gold that has come Norwich's way.
But the Scot proved himself canny enough to cope with the end-of-season pressure and is sure to spend wisely in pursuit of top flight security.
There are several avenues to go down in recruitment – paying for players, signing free agents or signing loan players.
There are currently scores of players throughout England whose contracts are up this summer, while the loan market is an option favoured by many clubs.
You may also want to watch:
Then there's the question of where Neil shops – England, his native Scotland, or beyond?
The market is big enough – the trick is getting the right player.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
We've compiled a few names, but it is by no means scientific. See pages 70-71 for more.
If you were in Alex Neil's shoes, who would you sign? And why? Email us at email@example.com – we'll publish the best.