Which Norwich pubs are showing City v Manchester United in the Premier League on Saturday
- Credit: Steve Adams
Saturday's clash with the Red Devils will play a decisive role in Norwich's battle for Premier League survival and is therefore a must-watch for all City fans.
If you don't have a ticket for the match then here are the pubs in the city which will be showing the game which kicks off at 12.45pm.
• Coast To Coast, Riverside, 01603 765990, open from 9am, enjoy a footlong hotdog and a Budweiser for £10
• The Freemason's Arms, Hall Road, 01603 623768, open from 12pm
• The Murderers, Timber Hill, 01603 621447, open from 10am
You may also want to watch:
• Rileys Pool and Snooker Club, Magdalen street, 01603 617456
• The Woolpack Inn, Golden Ball Street, 01603 627047, open from 12pm
- 1 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 2 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 4 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 Person dies after being hit by train
• The Coachmakers Arms, St Stephens Road, 01603 662080, open from 11pm
• The Plasterers Arms, Cowgate, 01603 387525, open from 12pm
• Stadia, Upper King Street, 01603 617554, open from 12pm
• Prince of Wales, Prince of Wales Road, 01603 618444, open from 12pm
Don't forget to pick up the new Pink Un mag and Saturday's Eastern Daily Press or Norwich Evening News for all the build up ahead of the match.