Which issues will be key to Norwich City securing promotion from the Championship next season?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which issues do you think will be key to Norwich City bouncing back from Premier League relegation at the first attempt?
In this Saturday's Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News we'll be taking a look at the clubs who have managed to get promoted straight back to the top flight in recent years – and those who have failed.
Both Hull City and Burnley successfully bounced back last season, just as the Canaries had managed to in 2015, via a glorious day at Wembley in the Championship play-off final.
Can City repeat the trick again and become the latest 'yo-yo' club trying to become established amongst the wealthy elite at English football's top table?
Perhaps a new-look defence or investment in new strikers will be the key, or keeping faith with promising young manager Alex Neil when the going gets tough?
You may also want to watch:
Could it be the injection of some youthful energy into the Norwich team which is needed, or are more experienced heads vital to securing promotion in the Championship?
•Share your thoughts by commenting below or tweeting @davefreezer and see Saturday's EDP or Evening News for our latest look at what the future may hold for the Canaries.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy