When does the transfer window close? All you need to know ahead of transfer deadline day
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Here is everything you need to know ahead of transfer deadline day on Wednesday, August 31.
When does the transfer window close?
The 2016 summer transfer window will shut at 11pm on Wednesday, August 31.
Some deals may be officially confirmed after this but certain paperwork has to be in place by the 11pm deadline.
You may also want to watch:
When does the loan window end?
FIFA decided to get rid of the emergency loan window last summer, so the date to complete temporary moves must be completed by the same date as permanent exits; on Wednesday, August 31.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
What deals can we expect to see from Norwich City before the window closes?
Alex Neil has been linked with a number of strikers, including ex-loan signing Dieumerci Mbokani and former Sunderland loanee Dame N'Doye, and the Scot is not ruling out one final signing at the top end of the pitch before the 11pm deadline.'If I could do another one (striker) then definitely. If we got an opportunity to bring another one in we would try to do it,' he said. 'I don't think you can have too many centre forwards who can score goals.'How can you follow transfer deadline day? We will be running a live blog throughout the day with all the latest news from Carrow Road and the biggest coming and goings from around the country.
When does the January transfer window open?
The transfer window opens again on January 1, 2017 and runs until February 1, 2017.