When does the transfer window close? All you need to know ahead of transfer deadline day
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Here is everything you need to know ahead of transfer deadline day on Wednesday, August 31.
When does the transfer window close?
The 2016 summer transfer window will shut at 11pm on Wednesday, August 31.
Some deals may be officially confirmed after this but certain paperwork has to be in place by the 11pm deadline.
When does the loan window end?
FIFA decided to get rid of the emergency loan window last summer, so the date to complete temporary moves must be completed by the same date as permanent exits; on Wednesday, August 31.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 7 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 8 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 9 Come and meet the animals you could adopt at RSPCA open day
- 10 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
What deals can we expect to see from Norwich City before the window closes?
Alex Neil has been linked with a number of strikers, including ex-loan signing Dieumerci Mbokani and former Sunderland loanee Dame N'Doye, and the Scot is not ruling out one final signing at the top end of the pitch before the 11pm deadline.'If I could do another one (striker) then definitely. If we got an opportunity to bring another one in we would try to do it,' he said. 'I don't think you can have too many centre forwards who can score goals.'How can you follow transfer deadline day? We will be running a live blog throughout the day with all the latest news from Carrow Road and the biggest coming and goings from around the country.
When does the January transfer window open?
The transfer window opens again on January 1, 2017 and runs until February 1, 2017.