When does the Championship start?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich must now prepare for life back in the Championship after Sunderland's victory over Everton on Wednesday night sent the Canaries back down to the second tier of English football.
But there's lots to look forward to in the Championship including more games - 46 in all - and 23 trips to different grounds - from Newcastle to Burton Albion.
The 2016/17 season begins on the weekend of Saturday August 6. The last game of the season will be the weekend of May 6, 2017.
All the Championship fixtures will be announced on June 22.
The transfer window opens again on July 1, but expect lots of rumours about who is coming and going at Carrow Road before that.
You may also want to watch:
Before all that, Norwich have one last game to play in the Premier League - away at Everton on Sunday at 3pm.
•Look out for our Canary Report next week with a full analysis of Norwich City's 2015/16 season and a fan survey for you to take part in.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12