When was the last time Norwich City won six games in a row?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will be bidding to make it six wins in a row when they take on Derby County in the Championship on Wednesday evening.
The last time they achieved this feat was under Alex Neil in 2015 when the Scot galvanised an under performing squad and took them to promotion at Wembley.
A 4-0 win over Blackpool in February kicked off the run as Gary Hooper bagged a hat-trick before City edged a five-goal thriller at The Valley as Cameron Jerome's late winner ensured three points.
Goals from Bradley Johnson and Lewis Grabban then saw off Wolves at home before City eased to an impressive 3-0 win at Watford. Johnson's late winner then saw off Blackburn at Ewood Park and the midfielder was at it again in the 2-0 win over Ipswich at the start of March. Grabban got the other goal.
Three days later City's run came to a halt at home to Wigan thanks to Kim Bo-Kyung's goal although the Canaries would only lose once more that season to Middlesbrough, who they of course later beat in the play-off final.
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Driver died in crash with tractor after misjudging corner on rural road
- 4 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 5 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 6 Highways bosses reveal when A47 dualling work will start
- 7 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 8 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 9 Bid to build five industrial units in Norfolk village
- 10 Traffic delays after car plunges into underpass in Yarmouth