What would be a fitting permanent tribute to Wes Hoolahan at Norwich City?
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Ahead of Wes Hoolahan's final Norwich City game, what do you think a fitting permanent tribute to the outgoing legend would be?
Plans are being made to give the Irishman a memorable final Carrow Road game, against Leeds on Saturday, which will bring the curtain down on a decade of sterling service.
However, many fans are also discussing the prospect of a permanent tribute to a player who has provided so much enjoyment for supporters across his 10 seasons.
Retiring his squad number, 14, has been suggested by some while other feel a statue of Hoolahan and fellow legend Grant Holt would be a welcome addition at Carrow Road.
Naming a stand or lounge have also been suggested but some feel Saturday's game and the promised testimonial which will follow in the future are enough.
What do you think? Let us know in the poll above
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 9 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 10 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110