What Norwich City fans - and our football fashion writer - think of the new Canaries kit
- Credit: Norwich City FC
If last season's football kit was one of two halves, this one is a return to form for Norwich City. There were some tired eyes out there after last season's performance, but, at the end of the day, it's time for the fans to move on and get behind the team.
Whether you like the kit or not, it's great to see the Canaries ditch the schoolboy design. Players would run through brick walls for this kit.
It looks really good on paper and the makers have clearly given it 110%.
Your Dolce and Gabbanas, Tommy Hilfigers and Guccis of this world will no doubt be fans, as this no-nonsense kit is definitely (Victoria) Beckham territory.
After designers lost the dressing room last year, fans will hopefully be keeping this one in the locker and won't be having nightmares about it for years.
You may also want to watch:
After all, you can't win the fans over in July, but you can lose them.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 10 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat