What do Ricky van Wolfswinkel’s team mates make of him?
- Credit: Press Association Images
Peruvian 21-year-old Sporting winger Andre Martin Carrillo: 'I think Ricky will continue to be a good player and have success with Norwich.
'He is a big player and we hope he continues here like he has been doing recently, and scores even more goals for Sporting.
'We will all support him now and with his move, but I am sad he is going because he represents not only a good player but so much more. He is a really good professional.
'But I am sure he will continue with his life in a new way when he moves to England and he will go on to bigger and better things, and we will always support him with that.
'Even though he is going to another team and leaving Sporting, I know he will do his job right to the end for us because that is the kind of person he is.'
You may also want to watch:
Stijn Schaars, midfielder and Ricky's team-mate with Sporting and the Netherlands, who returned to action against Moreirense for the first time in four months since breaking a bone in his foot:
'On the one hand, the money is good for Sporting. On the other, Ricky is a good player who makes goals and adds quality to the team. However, that's how football works. There are always economic issues.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
'It's not just about football players, it is also a business. They got a good price for him and sold him.'