What are your score predictions for tonight’s Capital One game against Aston Villa?
Heading into tonight's Capital One clash with an eight-game unbeaten run, it's no surprise Norwich City are firm favourites with the bookmakers to beat Aston Villa.
But if previous league cup encounters are anything to go by, the game could be won by the men in claret and blue at Carrow Road this evening.
Aston Villa have won all four previous league cup ties against Norwich, including the final in 1975, and have been successful in 13 of their 19 previous last-eight ties.
It is also the third time in four seasons that Villa, who were the first league cup winners, have qualified for the quarter-finals.
History also indicates tonight's clash could head into extra time as five of the last eight fixtures between the clubs have been drawn.
Norwich's only win in their last nine meetings against Villa was a 2-0 home victory on the final day of last season, in what proved to be Paul Lambert's last game in charge at Carrow Road.
Norwich are also making their first appearance in the quarter-finals since 1995/96 and have been knocked out by Premier League opposition in five of the last eight seasons.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 5 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 6 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 10 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
The 2-1 home win over Tottenham in the fourth round was also the first time Norwich had eliminated a top-flight club from the league cup in 17 years.
What is your score prediction for tonight's game? Will the Canaries be flying high after another huge win at Carrow Road or will the Villans ruffle a few feathers and progress to the semi-finals?
Vote in our poll and leave your comments below.