We’ve chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Aston Villa - now it’s time for you to vote for yours
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 2-0 Championship loss against Aston Villa? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
Undoubted promise for long spells prior to the interval but the same sorry story on the road for Norwich City.
Alex Pritchard teed up Cameron Jerome for two chances that needed to be slotted before Jonathan Kodjia made no mistake from Jacob Murphy's turnover. His second late on was the instinctive finish on a man at the top of his game. There was few, if any, in the visiting ranks who could make the same claim.
Norwich looked composed and threatening with Graham Dorrans switching the play and Alex Tettey providing the ballast allowing Jonny Howson to be deployed higher up the field.
Michael McGovern was largely under-used, apart from one excellent parry to foil Scott Hogan. Yet Dorrans' half-time injury exit saw Norwich cede the same measure of control they had established prior to the interval.
You may also want to watch:
Steven Whittaker managed to eventually get to grips with Albert Adomah. Ivo Pinto was an increasing threat in the final third before his second yellow card and Yanic Wildschut provided some late impetus when he was introduced.
Our Norwich City correspondent, Paddy Davitt, went for Pritchard who is rapidly emerging as one of the genuine causes for optimism in a season which is limping to a mid-table finale.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
You can cast your vote in the attached poll, which will run throughout the week.