‘Watching Norwich week-in-week-out currently is like masochism’ - fans react to Norwich City’s defeat at Pride Park Stadium
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City lost their fifth consecutive Championship match away to Derby County today and fans are unsurprisingly less than impressed with The Canaries.
Former Norwich City player Bradley Johnson returned to haunt Alex Neil's side after a strike in the 65th minute that put Derby County in the lead.
The Canaries were much improved prior to the break compared to recent lacklustre showings but buckled when the hosts upped the pressure on the restart.
Football fans have taken to social media to share their grievances over the poor performance, with Thomas Hingston tweeting: 'Watching Norwich week-in-week-out is like masochism. Five losses on the trot and not looking good,' while Jordan Scott asked the question on everyone's lips - 'What does a win feel like?'
However not everyone was as downcast about the match, with Bradley Kidd attempting to rally spirits with his tweet that said: 'Come on Norwich, bad patch at the minute but onwards and upwards.'
You may also want to watch:
What did you think of Norwich City's performance? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls