WATCH: Wild Wilder, where’s Nelson and why Passlack? – Our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show LIVE from The Woolpack
- Credit: Archant
This week's interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show LIVE from The Woolpack and on Facebook discusses all the big Canaries talking points.
We're in full swing already with two Carrow Road games to chew over – and plenty more besides.
Host Michael Bailey joined by this week's guests: City correspondent at the Eastern Daily Press David Freezer and Canaries fan David 'Spud' Thornhill.
Kicking off live from about 7pm on a Wednesday night as usual, edition 148 of the show looks back at City's opening home game of the season – a 4-3 humdinging defeat to West Bromwich Albion – before Daniel Farke's side eventually made Carabao Cup progress against stubborn League Two outfit Stevenage, plus the last permanent transfer action of the summer (sort of), Remi Matthews' exit and much more besides.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit