WATCH: This week’s Legends special Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show with Bailey and Huckerby
- Credit: Archant
Watch this week's Legends special edition of our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show LIVE from The Woolpack, as Michael Bailey hosts our weekly Canaries talking shop with Darren Huckerby and your Wes Hoolahan tributes.
The show returns to discuss the latest City action plus plenty more besides, with Michael joined by this week's guests: City fan Chris Elliott plus the Canaries legend that is Darren Huckerby.
Kicking off live from about 7pm on Wednesday night, the show reflects on the Canaries' EFL Championship draw at Preston – and this week's news that Saturday's final home game of the season against Leeds will also be the final appearance of fans' favourite and all-time great, Wes Hoolahan.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to have their say on the show – simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
You are also free to pop down to the pub, to join us for the show live and speak to Michael and our guests.
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach