WATCH: Grant Holt Special! – The PinkUn Show #161 with a Norwich City legend
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show LIVE from The Woolpack discusses all the big Canaries talking points with club legend Grant Holt.
Our weekly fun and games from the pub has all the Canaries chat and reaction you could wish for – with host Michael Bailey joined by this week's top guests: Legendary Norwich City striker Holt plus young City correspondent Connor Southwell.
They assess Norwich's current form, Christmas challenge and promotion prospects – while Holt talks Paul Lambert and Matt Gill at Ipswich, Matt Jarvis' injury battles, the comparisons with his Canaries class of 2010-11, his own coaching development and everything asked of him by the show's viewers watching live.
You can watch and interact with The PinkUn Show LIVE every Wednesday on the PinkUn's Facebook page – while this week, we are also trialing the show being streamed live on Twitter via @pinkun as well as the PinkUn's YouTube channel.
Kicking off live from its new regular time of 6pm on a Wednesday night, edition 161 of the show includes all the key chat following City's 2-2 televised draw at Bristol City.
The crew also looks ahead to Saturday's Championship halfway point when City head to Blackburn Rovers, as well as the rest of the Championship picture and our latest round of Flip The Bird.
And of course, there is plenty of chatter to have with Holt – the Canaries double promotion winner and three-times player of the season turned wrestler.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 7 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page