WATCH: Sweet PFA and Norwich City waiting until February – The PinkUn Show #157 with Scott Howie
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show is LIVE from The Woolpack to discuss all the big Canaries talking points.
Swansea and Hull in the space of four days – it's what international-break dreams are made of. Cue the latest edition of our Norwich City fanzine with all the Canaries chat and reaction you could wish for.
Host Michael Bailey is joined by this week's top guests: former City and Scotland Under-21 goalkeeper Scott Howie and editor of former Canaries fanzine 'Liverpool Are On The Telly Again' Ian Lindsay.
Kicking off live from its new regular time of 6pm on a Wednesday night , edition 157 of the show includes all the key chat around the final international break of 2018 and what we learned from City's warm-weather training trip to Tampa.
Howie address the latest situation around the Professional Footballers' Association and whether City are genuine Championship promotion contenders this season, while the crew also reflect on what awaits the leaders and beyond on the restart of Championship hostilities, as well as our latest round of Flip The Bird.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
You may also want to watch:
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 10 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival